Pipeline Leak Detection Testing in Half the Time
When you’re dealing with hundreds of miles of pipeline, regular testing is important to prevent catastrophe. Not to mention, it’s required for EPA compliance.
If you want to avoid disaster and prevent substantial losses in product and profit, partner with a company that can detect even the tiniest leak in your pipeline.
We are one of the only companies that have the ability to keep the product in the pipeline during the test. This saves time, money and reduces waste and environmental impact.
Most Advanced Pipeline Testing
For pipeline leak detection, we use our trademarked PHDleak (Pipeline Hydrostatic Diagnostic) testing method. Here’s why PHDleak is the best pipeline testing method on the market:
- Most sensitive. We have the most sensitive testing method available. We test leaks at a .00017 sensitivity level. Our competitors use a .0002 sensitivity level.
- Largest volume. PHDLeak can test pipeline sections of 1.2 million gallons – that’s six times larger than what our competitors can do.
- Fastest procedure. Our leak detection tests are completed in 25 minutes – that’s the fastest test in the market. Most competitors take up to several hours.
Discover the Condition of Your Pipeline
In addition to the standard pass/fail test results, we also offer a PHD Pipeline Health Report that informs owners and engineers about the condition of their pipeline. Our report offers recommendations on preventative maintenance and repairs so you can determine where to spend your maintenance dollars.
Pipeline Testing Options
Our team offers three methods for conducting PHD Testing:
- Briefcase module. With this method, our team can be onsite anywhere in the US within 24 hours and anywhere in the world in 72 hours. This is a low-cost method for confirming and identifying a leak. This method requires some assistance with operating existing pumps and valves.
- Global Pallet module. Our pallet module can be shipped anywhere in the world and requires no on-site assistance. This testing method can be used anywhere 150 percent pressure tests are required. This module can test eight sections within a one-mile area simultaneously, which makes this an efficient option.
- Truck-mounted delivery system. This testing method is great for companies in the U.S. where 150% pressure testing is required. This option also can test eight sections in a one-mile area.
Want to learn more?
Contact us to determine which testing method would be best for you.